Romaine Ludwick Scholarship Fund
College scholarships are awarded annually in honor of Romaine Ludwick, who for many years was a tireless volunteer worker in the TOSAC organization. In 2010, through membership contributions, the Board of Directors permanently funded this scholarship. Teens who qualify will have performed on the TOSAC stage and/or worked many hours in stage support.
This is a small award given out annually to a college student who meets the following criteria:
- Applicant must have participated in at least one TOSAC production.
- Preference is given to those who are pursuing a career or major in drama or other related creative studies.
- Applicants must be graduating and/or have already graduated and be currently enrolled, or be accepted to an accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a written letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, director, or guidance counselor.
- Applicants will be interviewed by the TOSAC Advisory Board after submitting the application to further determine eligibility.
All parts of the application (including the letter of recommendation and interview) must be completed by July 1, or by the following Monday, for the Board/Scholarship Committee to have sufficient time to review them.