Romaine Ludwick Scholarship Fund
College scholarships are awarded annually in honor of Romaine Ludwick, who for many years was a tireless volunteer worker in the TOSAC organization. In 2010, through membership contributions, the Board of Directors permanently funded this scholarship. Students who qualify will have performed on the TOSAC stage and/or worked many hours in stage support.
This is a substantial award given out annually to a college student(s) who meets the following criteria:
- Applicant must have participated in at least one TOSAC production.
- Preference is given to those who are pursuing a career or major in drama or other related creative studies.
The application must be completed by March 15th, or by the following Monday.
- Applicants must be graduating and/or have already graduated and be currently enrolled, or be accepted to an accredited institution. Adults returning to school to pursue a degree are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a written letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, director, or guidance counselor submitted by April 1st. See application for details regarding submission.
- Applicants will be interviewed by the TOSAC Advisory Board or Scholarship Committee after submitting the application to further determine eligibility and potential award.
- The Board/Scholarship Committee will review the application, letter of recommendation and interview content in determining the scholarship awards.
- Award recipients will be notified via email listed on the application.
- Award recipients are invited to the Annual Membership Gala for a formal scholarship presentation.