Whether you have a desire to perform, work in theater, or volunteer, we welcome you!
TOSAC produces six shows a year as a part of a community outreach for residents of Thomasville and surrounding areas to experience and participate in live theatre. There are a variety of ways to contribute to TOSAC, through financial support as a patron or advertiser, or as a volunteer. Your patronage helps bridge the gap between ticket and ad sales, grants and donations in order to support the arts in Thomasville.
Board meetings are generally held the second Monday of the month at the Storefront Theater, unless otherwise called by the Board President. The Board is made up of directors, and a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary who make up the executive committee. TOSAC Board members oversee the operations and management of Thomasville On Stage And Company to promote its mission to the community.
As always, volunteering for house duties and TOSAC show auditions are open to all and do not require a patronage. Participation as a stage crew member does not require a patronage but is subject to approval of the show’s Director and the TOSAC Board of Directors.
Patron Levels and associated benefits:
- Playbill – $50
- Name listed in Playbill, and a patron deemed in good standing may submit nominations for open seats to the Board of Directors when called for, and may participate on TOSAC committees such as the Play Selection Committee.
- On Stage – $100
- Playbill level + 10% off individual show tickets, and may participate on a Production crew at the level of Director, Assistant Director, Producer, Music Director, Stage Manager or Choreographer upon approval of the Board of Directors.
- Company – $250
- On Stage level + Name listed on website.
- Red Carpet – $500
- Company level + Name displayed on annual poster in theatre lobby.
- Spotlight – $1000
- Red Carpet level + 2 Season tickets.
- Main Grand – $2500
- Spotlight level + 2 additional Season tickets for a total of 4.
- Marquee – $5,000+
- Main Grand level + 2 additional Season tickets for a total of 6 and name engraved on a permanent plaque in theatre lobby.
Become a patron today!
All donations & Patronages (except for the face value of associated Season tickets) are tax deductible and you will receive a tax letter with your annual donation. Patronages cover the annual period from August 1st through July 31st. Patron benefits will continue to be added as our patronage grows!