To purchase tickets:
- Select the performance dates you would like to attend, then click “Add to Cart.”
- Adjust the desired quantity of tickets on the cart page.
- Price includes a $0.75 service fee per ticket.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- “Tickets” are held at will call; when you arrive at the theater give the name of the purchaser and bring your PayPal receipt as proof of purchase.
- We do not send out actual tickets.
- Student tickets are for preschool through college. Children under age 2 in lap are free.
- See below for additional ticketing information.
The Play That Goes Wrong
Opening Night Party!
The Friday Night March 1st show ticket includes an after party with the cast and show era refreshments!
Season tickets include: 1x ticket to each of our mainstage season shows (plays and musicals). Once purchased, please make your reservation to the performance of your choice by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our box office: 229-226-0863 and leaving a message. We will reserve a front row seat for you!
Still a great deal for our 4 upcoming shows this season!
General Tickets and Seating Information:
Ticket sales are limited to 70 people at the Storefront Theater. Front row preferred seating is given to our Season Ticket holders in attendance. All other general seating is on a first-come-first-served basis. For best seating please arrive 30 minutes prior to a performance. Evening shows begin at 7pm and matinees begin at 2pm. The box office is generally open 60 minutes prior to the show and the theater doors open 30 minutes prior to curtain.
Show reservations to pay at the door can be made by calling the TOSAC box office at 229-226-0863 and leaving a voice message. Please leave your name, call back number, show date and time and number of seats to reserve. We will call you back if additional information is needed or if the show is sold out, otherwise please know that your message has been received and your reservation is set.
*You may pay at the door with cash, check or credit card.
Online sales may be closed out as early as 24 hours prior to a performance depending on seat availability, but you may still be able to purchase tickets at the door.
Unpaid no-show reservations will be given to walk-ins 10 minutes prior to curtain.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the theater!