Without the generous support of our donors, we could not continue to bring community theatre to our area. Please read below to see the various ways you can support TOSAC!
Thomasville On Stage And Company needs you! Volunteers are the backbone of our productions. If you are interested in helping backstage, with set construction, ushering, building maintenance, props, costumes, and/or concessions, please call us at (229) 226-0863 or subscribe and select “Volunteer Opportunities” and we will get you involved!
Make a Contribution
To make a one-time donation, please click here. TOSAC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, so all contributions are tax-deductible.
If you would like to designate your donation in honor/memory of someone, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information such that we can formally recognize and express our gratitude for the donation.
Ron Shank Endowment Fund
This fund was established by TOSAC’s Board of Directors in memory of TOSAC co-founder, Ron Shank. Gifts to the fund are deposited in a special account in which, it is hoped, monies will grow to an amount that interest earned can be used for operational needs of the organization. At present there will be no expenditures from the fund for any purpose. Contributions, memorials, and other bequests are deeply appreciated.
TOSAC is very grateful for donations of vintage or unusual clothing, furniture, and other items. Please call (229) 226-0863 and we will let you know where and when to drop them off! We can provide a tax-deductible receipt for donations in-kind.
Become a Member
Whether you have a desire to perform, work in theater, or serve as a contributing member of our board, we welcome you!
TOSAC produces four shows a year as a part of a community outreach for residents of Thomasville and surrounding areas to experience theatre. There are many different ways to contribute as a member of TOSAC – as an annual member, board officer, financial supporter or partner.
Board meetings are held the second Monday of the month at the Storefront Theater. The date and time of meetings may change due to scheduling conflicts but will be made public 30 days prior to board meetings. The Board is made up of directors, and a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary who make up the executive committee. TOSAC Board members oversee the operations and management of Thomasville On Stage And Company.
- Archangel – $1,000
- Angel – $500
- Patron – $200
- Business – $150
- Centurion – $100
- Family – $100
- Individual – $50
- Student – $20
Become a member today!
Romaine Ludwick & Scholarship Fund
College scholarships are awarded annually to high school seniors in honor of Romaine Ludwick, who for many years was a tireless volunteer worker in the TOSAC organization. In 2010, through membership contributions, the Board of Directors permanently funded this scholarship. Teens who qualify will have performed on the TOSAC stage and/or worked many hours in stage support.
This is a small award given out annually to a local high school graduate who meets the following criteria:
- Applicant must have participated in at least one TOSAC production.
- Preference is given to those who are pursuing a career or major in drama or other related creative studies.
- Applicants must be graduating and/or have already graduated and be currently enrolled, or be accepted to an accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a written letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, director, or guidance counselor. Details for submission are on the online application.
- Applicants will be interviewed by the TOSAC Advisory Board after submitting the application to further determine eligibility.
All parts of the application (including the letter of recommendation and interview) must be completed by April 15th, or by the following Monday, for the Board/Scholarship Committee to have sufficient time to review them.
- Mason Hodge (2016) – Georgia Institue of Technology
- Jacob Reiber (2016) – University of Pennsylvania
- Camille Sowell (2016) – Valdosta State University
- Caroline Kelly (2017) – Valdosta State University
- Meredith Pierce (2017) – University of Georgia
- Emily White (2017) – Kennesaw State University
- Emily Brooks (2018) – Columbus State University
- Brendan Forrest (2018) – Valdosta State University
- Emily Harrell (2019) – Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Morgan Savatgy (2019) – Belmont University
- Mallory Singletary (2019) – New College of Florida
- Lauren McGuire (2020) – Valdosta State University
- Stephen Sykes (2020) – Valdosta State University
- Jackson Hodge (2021) – Kennesaw State University
- Cameron Parker (2021) – Valdosta State University
- Julianna Watson (2021) – Reinhardt University
Interested in applying for our scholarship? Click here.